Last modified: March 7, 2016
Bison Analytics (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you utilize the Bison System (our “Software“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- Through this Software.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Software or the Company.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or software operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries)
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Software, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE SOFTWARE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“personal information“);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Software and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you use the Software. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Software may include:
- Financial and accounting data uploaded to the Software.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Software. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Software, subscribing to our service, uploading data, or requesting further services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Software and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
All information provide through your use of the Software will be considered confidential information. “Confidential Information” means information relating to the your personally identifiable information, financial information, accounting information, technology, trade secrets, know-how, business operations, plans, strategies, and customers.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, as necessary in order to provide support or to ensure proper functioning of the Software, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep such information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Bison Analytics’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Bison Analytics about our Software users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Bison Analytics our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access the Software, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.